MI accepts a small group of outstanding university graduates and post graduates from the GMS region and other parts of the world to acquire working experience to support our mission.
Through the internship scheme, interns gain an understanding of how MI operates, while at the same time learning about technical and sectoral practices from our team of GMS and international experts. Interns can choose to apply for one of the following Departments/ Units for a period of 3 or 6 months:
- Office of the Executive Director
- Partnership and Resource Mobilization Unit
- Communications and Knowledge Management Unit
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Unit
- Trade and Investment Facilitation Program Dept.
- Agricultural Development and Commercialization Program Dept.
- Sustainable Energy and Environment Program Dept.
- Human Resources Unit
- Finance and Accounting Unit
- General Services Unit
- Procurement Unit
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Passionate about sustainable development and equitable and inclusive economic growth in the GMS
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multicultural environment
Should you be interested, please send your CV and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact us at: 043-202411 or visit us in person at Mekong Institute, Khon Kaen, Thailand.